King Aelfred - Ladies Night
Time & Location
About The Event
The King Aelfred Lodge Ladies Festival is the flagship social event in the Lodge Calendar. Every year its getting bigger and better and this year (2017/18) will be no exception. Along with the excellent food and fully stocked bar that we are used to, this year will see the return of acclaimed classical guitarist Jay Turner along with:
- A Photographer
Tickets for this year's event are only £40 for which you can expect a four-course dinner, half a bottle of wine, and a brilliant night out. With regular attendance well over 120 it is one of the biggest and in our opinion the best Lodge Social Events around.
- Slow cooked free range baby chicken & duck pressing, plum jam and toasted brioche
- Chunky Hampshire leek & potato soup
- Slow cooked outdoor reared belly of pork, rosemary glazed vegetables, creamed potato with and apple & cider jus
- Grilled fillet of Scottish Salmon, crusted lemon new potatoes, green beans and champagne butter sauce
- Slow cooked daube of Scotch beef, creamed potatoes, glazed vegetables, Maderia, thyme & tomato jus
- Baby spinach & roasted butternut squash risotto, petit herb salad – vegetarian option
- Strawberry Torte, champagne poached fruits
- Pineapple Sorbet
- Coffee, tea & truffles
Rooms at the Hotel are available at a special rate of £90*, please quote King Aelfred Ladies Festival when booking.
Contact Andi: 07957 208106, email@example.com for any initial queries or for more information.
Look forward to seeing you there.
--The King Aelfred Team.
- Credit/Debit Payment (75p Fee)£40.75£40.750£0
- BACS or Cheque£40£400£0